Primary responsibility will be to oversee the operations and financial activities for Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. This position will facilitate and perform construction accounting duties with direct employees, suppliers and subcontractors associated with business of Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee, accounting staff and all accounting functions to ensure proper procedures are followed on a daily basis
- Manage accounting department
- Responsible for account receivable and account receivable reconciliation by project
- Manage collections, including those in litigation
- Oversee accounts payable and help perform accounts payable functions as needed
- Oversee or perform all account reconciliations (not limited to bank or credit card accounts)
- Financial and management reporting. Prepare any reports necessary to perform your day to day duties. Prepare any report for banks, CEO and/or outside CPA
- Prepare overhead budget forecasts
- Oversee or prepare any sales tax forms as needed
- Responsibility for maintaining worker’s comp and general liability insurance
- Verify all payroll and report to payroll services
- Oversee project management software and financial software; enter and maintain data as needed; run reports requested by CEO
- Manage duties/tasks between project managers and accounting staff
Secondary Duties may consist of:
- Hiring accounting staff
- Construction loan preparation
- Tax prep and tax filings
- Contract negotiations
- Set up company corporations and other divisions as needed
Majority of work is performed in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Also requires participation and attendance at organization sponsored events and meetings that may require travel.
Typical working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Hours can also vary by job, location and season, and may require additional hours to complete job tasks.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Accounting Experience (5 Years) - Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Products
**Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.