Role and Responsibilities
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Majority of work is performed in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Also requires participation and attendance at organization sponsored events and meetings that may require travel.
Typical working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which will require supervision as needed. Hours can also vary by job, location and season, and may require additional hours to complete job tasks.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
REQUIRED LICENSES: Driver’s License
Job Type: Full Time
**Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.