aSSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR/cLIENT LIAISON
Role and Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities will be to perform assistant duties necessary to update and maintain the Company’s project management system Complete Cloud Systems and to provide customer service and support to clients. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible to assist daily activities of CCC’s client software system- Complete Cloud Systems through digital filing of documents; training clients, employees and vendors; day to day activities of Complete Cloud Systems management to ensure the system is running properly
- Assist in New project setup within Complete Cloud Systems
- Assist/ organize and update Complete Cloud Systems based on President/CEO vision and direction; keep President/CEO informed on current projects/client statuses
- Foster client relationships through phone conversations and emails as directed by Owner/CEO
- Assist Project Managers with project coordinating responsibilities such as, but not limited to, contract writing, client follow up, project dashboard
- Assist in vendor paperwork to include upload of documents toComplete Cloud Systems and communicate to accounting team essential details to process payments and required minimum insurance limits
- Provide support and perform other general office duties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proficiency MS Office Programs
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Majority of work is performed in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Also requires participation and attendance at organization sponsored events and meetings that may require travel.
Typical working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which will require supervision as needed. Hours can also vary by job, location and season, and may require additional hours to complete job tasks.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
REQUIRED LICENSES: Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Project Coordinator
**Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.