PROJECT COORDINATOR / CLIENT LIAISON
As Project Coordinator/Client Liaison, your primary responsibilities will be to perform administrative duties necessary to update and maintain the Company’s project management system Complete Cloud Systems and to provide customer service and support to clients. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible to manage daily activities of CCC’s client software system- Complete Cloud Systems through digital filing of documents; training clients, employees and vendors; day to day activities of Complete Cloud Systems management to ensure the system is running properly
- New project setup within Complete Cloud Systems
- Manage, organize and update Complete Cloud Systems based on President/CEO vision and direction; keep President/CEO informed on current projects/client statuses
- Foster client relationships through phone conversations and emails as directed by Owner/CEO
- Assist Project Managers with project coordinating responsibilities such as, but not limited to, contract writing, client follow up, project dashboard
- Manage vendor paperwork to include upload of documents to Complete Cloud Systems and communicate to accounting team essential details to process payments and required minimum insurance limits
- Provide administrative support and perform other general office duties as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Must possess an excellent communication skill and problem-solving ability
- Effective time-management
- Must have the ability to plan and coordinate a team effort.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Majority of work is performed in a general office environment. Position requires availability for extended hours plus non-traditional hours required to perform job duties. Also requires participation and attendance at organization sponsored events and meetings that may require travel.
Typical working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which will require supervision as needed. Hours can also vary by job, location and season, and may require additional hours to complete job tasks.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
**Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.