Primary Responsibility will be to perform and assist duties for the Accounting Department at Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. The overview of duties are listed below:
- Assist CEO/President as needed on a daily basis
- Assist in vendor paperwork to include upload of documents to Complete Cloud Systems and communicate to team essential details to process payments
- Assist the accounting Manager with data entry duties and other accounting duties.
- Assist Project Managers as needed
- Provide accounting support and perform other general office duties as needed.
Secondary Duties may consist of:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Manage collections, including those in litigation
- Account reconciliations
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Overhead Budget Forecasts
- Sales Tax
- Worker’s Comp and General Liability
- Project management software
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skill
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Majority of work is performed in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Also requires participation and attendance at organization sponsored events and meetings that may require travel.
Typical working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which will require supervision as needed. Hours can also vary by job, location and season, and may require additional hours to complete job tasks.
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
REQUIRED LICENSES: Driver’s License
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Accounting Manager
**Complete Construction Contractors, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.